Welcome to our blog about the Transition Year in St Wolstans Community School, Celbridge, Co Kildare. Here you will read all about what happens in Transition Year. You will get a good idea of how busy our year is!
Follow individual student blogs as well and see how they are getting on.

All contributions come from the students themselves and the TY Coordinator.
Enjoy






Friday, March 11, 2011

Ailbhe likes the student life!

x
Ailbhe spent her work experience at the University of Limerick. Sounds like she enjoyed it, read on.....

"University of Limerick is really such an amazing place to go for work experience! The reason I went to UL was because I wanted to get a taste of a few different courses and I thought that it might give me an idea of what I would want to do in college. It was so good because we actually were like college students for the week. We were on our own going to the different lectures......
There were two timetables where I really picked and chose from as I wanted to get to a range of different lectures and meetings and workshops. There were a lot of science activities and lectures in Law, Engineering, Architecture and Language courses! It was one of the best weeks of this year and I really want to go again. It's like I'm ready to go to University now ... it's kind of annoying that I will have to wait another two and a half years to actually go. I have loads to say but I will have to go to another lecture soon! I will definately miss UL so much! It was really an amazing experience and I have met people that will be friends for life :) "

Read more of Ailbhe's blog here and check out the courses at the University of Limerick website here.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment