Welcome to our blog about the Transition Year in St Wolstans Community School, Celbridge, Co Kildare. Here you will read all about what happens in Transition Year. You will get a good idea of how busy our year is!
Follow individual student blogs as well and see how they are getting on.

All contributions come from the students themselves and the TY Coordinator.
Enjoy






Thursday, November 12, 2009

Hannah's work experience

I got this email from Hannah last night.....

"Miss, I'll do up something for the blog but can I leave it until the weekend because I'm not really home until about half seven eight every evening but I'll definitely write something. Aw it’s going brilliant, much more different than I expected but in a good way. Everyone's very friendly and welcoming and don't worry I'm kept very busy!"

Hannah.

Not home until seven thirty or eight in the evening?? Hannah must be busy!

Mrs L

No comments:

Post a Comment