Well done to Siobhan and Aisling B for entering the Student blog challenge. I'm delighted. I see their blogs have been visited by a teacher from New Zealand already. Good luck girls.
Anyone else want to join them??? Find out more info here.
Register your blog here.
What will the challenges involve?
Below is a list of what students had the chance to do in ten weeks in a previous challenge:
Write blog posts:
* why did you join the challenge
* write a post for BAD on climate change
* favourite interests
* favourite holidays or countries to visit
* storytelling using images
* how to write a post that invites comments
* favourite blogs you visit
* Edublogger competition post
* what did you learn from other bloggers
* about a positive digital footprint
* a challenge post for the international student blog
* count three out activity
* own commenting guidelines
* comparing comments
* replying to comments
* commenting habits after eight weeks of the challenge
* visit posts from overseas students and classes to leave comments
* visit Lonely Planet blog to leave comments on a post
Non written posts:
* images only
* using embed code for links in comments and widgets
* create avatar
* about page
* translation widget
* weather widget
* create blogroll
* add badges
* using tags and categories
Drugs and mental health..... get the facts.
13 hours ago