Welcome to our blog about the Transition Year in St Wolstans Community School, Celbridge, Co Kildare. Here you will read all about what happens in Transition Year. You will get a good idea of how busy our year is!
Follow individual student blogs as well and see how they are getting on.

All contributions come from the students themselves and the TY Coordinator.
Enjoy






Saturday, September 18, 2010

JC Results

Wednesday 15th September 2010 - D-day. The day we had all been waiting for, yet dreading at the same time. All was good until we got called down to the hall, now there was definitely no going back. We were put into our old classe groups which was weird. We lined up in alphabetical order waiting to be handed our envelopes. I got mine and I was shaking like a leaf. I physically couldn't open them. So Ali opened mine, I opened hers and we told each other what we got, good idea wah? :) I was delighted with my results, I got the mark I wanted in Maths :) so we all ran outside, called our parents and congratulated each other. Dare I mention there were a few tears ; tears of happiness though :D

That night we all headed out to Time http://www.timevenue.com/ It was amazing. Everyone looked gorgeous and the music was great. I didn't get asleep 'til half 12 and we had school the next day! I got up at half 7 anyway and dragged myself into school. :/
Overall, it was good. A big anti-climax though after all that build up. Now its all over. Aurevoir,
Orlaigh xox

No comments:

Post a Comment