So Mrs L would like TYs to head over to Mrs Forsbergs 6th Grade blogs at Positive House in Pulaski Community Schools and read their blogs and leave a comment.
Imagine, taking your TY experience even further out of the classroom - all the way to Wisconsin, America!!
Here are a few tips from Mrs Forsberg.
Before you blog...
*Remember that blogging is a formal type of writing; it's expected that you use standard English and proper punctuation. (You are representing your class, your school, and your country. :)
- Make sincere comments (Make a connection to the writing.) "Nice blog" is not a sincere comment.
- When someone comments on one of your posts, it's polite to visit their's back.
- It's polite to thank readers for visiting your blog and taking the time to leave a comment.
- If someone asks a question in a blog comment, answer it. If you've asked a question on another blog, check back--You just might get an answer!
- When you leave a comment on a post and have the option to leave a link, share the one to your blog.
Mrs L :)